Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Last Resort

Don't judge me, but I'm reading a Nicholas Sparks book. I like to read a book a week and i was behind on this week's reading because I couldnt get into any of the books I started. I started 5 and and read approx 20 pages in each but it wasn't flowing and in order for me to finish a week it has to be flowin'. Anyway, the book is called "The choice" and it's kind of stupid and predictable, but I can read it for a long time because I don't get bored, and I'm excited about getting time to read it. It's obviously a romance, and the time frame is very short. I'm at 160 right now and it's only been 4 days. That's because Sparks doesn't want to infuse a question into the reader's mind, or an argument about society, he just wants to write a story that will make women all over the country go maudlin (proper usage?) over. In the story this girl met her attractive nieghbor and she likes him but she has a boyfriend, and bam! theres the big choice.
I really hope it's a happy ending, just because if I'm going to read an easy book, I want a happy ending.
Loves like magic. And it's just nice to read and by doing so, put yourself in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment