Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

I'm a little dissapointed in myself for reading so many not-challenging books. The msot challenging so far was The Big Short, and I didn't even finish that. I'm hoping to read better books the next nine weeks and I hope one of those will be 100 Years of Solitude. I think the most pleaurable book I've read so far this nine weeks was The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette. I've noticed in the past couple weeks that I really enjoy reading in the morning. I kind of got in that habit because my friends would be still sleeping in the morning of a sleepover and I would be bored, so I'd read. And then I just got to doing it all the time because my mind is fresh and it can take being challenged because it has just gotten so much rest. I'll read anywhere, mostly. My bed is obviously the most comfortable place to read but when my litttle brother is playing a video game I'll sit beside him on the couch and read so I can spend time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment