Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

I was a big reader before this class and that's why I wanted to take it. Naturally, though, my speed in reading a book depended on how much I liked it, but Mr. Hill's idea that "reading boring books are like excercise" really motivated me to keep reading even when it was boring. I didn't have much trouble meeting the weekly quota, although on weekends I did feel a little stressed to get a lot of reading in because I don't have much time for it during the week, because of homework and school. School really does get in the way of education sometimes. I didn't have trouble finding things that I wanted to read but I did notice that I have taken on an extreme bias toward library books. I buy all my books at goodwill and so I dont have a good selection but I like to be able to annote in them so thats why I like to own the books. I like to read in my bed with music on, and if I'm really into the book, I will have no idea what song is playing. I've always had a big desire to talk about the books im reading but my friends don't like to read so i couldnt really talk to them about it so blogging has really helped me let my ideas out. I'm going to continue to blog because of that reason.
Upcoming books I'd like to read:
Finish: life of pi and Angelas ashes, then start sense and sensibility and pride and prejudice
This is not a farewell after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment