Thursday, February 2, 2012

Genuineness of Assent

For a couple years now I have been calling myself the prosecutor. (Is it conceited to give yourself a nickname?) I have this twisted need to judge the heck out of people. I know it's evil, and I'm trying not to, but somehow I can't find any situation where people should act the way they do.  Maybe its pessimism, but I think its this deep need for truth, and honestly, and genuineness. I know it's been said a million times before, but life is not like the movies. And I have a really hard time dealing with that. People can be so ridiculously (well I don't quite know the following adjective) that I notice their deceit even when they do not know that they are decieving others, and therefore decieving themselves. Recently I've found someone that I think is honest and it makes me so emotional because I am so happy that someone like that exists. They have a blog and so that's why I'm blogging this.. I guess that doesn't make sense. Oh well, I'm doing it.  We'll see what the future holds

No comments:

Post a Comment