Sunday, April 8, 2012

YES!

Finished Atlas Shrugged. 1168 pages read. Boom. Yeah so I read it and I loved it. I agree on many parts with Whittaker Chambers about Ayn Rand's flaws except on the Robin Hood part, I think she is right on that. But I don't see why Chambers hates her so much- she is right on almost everything. Maybe its the fact that shes an atheist that he doesn't like. Which brings me to my next point- I think that the reason i was disagreeing with her earlier is because I was getting Ayn Rand's spiritual and moral philosohpy mixed up with her political philosophy. Capitalism is the most loving and logical way a man can live.
Im just really glad I'm done.
Oh and P.S. I finished Snow Flower and the Secret Fan also. I'm about to watch the movie.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment