Friday, April 13, 2012

The Hunger Games Round 2

I decided to try it again. I finished and it was really easy to read, entertaining I suppose, but it wasn't good at all. It was just a bunch of action and, of course, everyone was obsessed with the main character and "she wasn't aware of it" even though its totally obvious and youre not being humble for not noticing it, youre being an idiot and youre making a bigger deal out of it by making people explain it. The writing was terrible. So I'm not going to read the other books but I will see the movie because I think it'll be a good movie because its a story for a movie. Simple as that. Books are for intellecutal prose and movies are, not always though, just for entertainment. And this was "entertaining."

Adios, yo

No comments:

Post a Comment