Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Foot is Too Big for the Glass Slipper



I just read my foot is too big for the glass slipper by Gabrielle Reece. It is just a book on her thoughts and advice even though she isn't really an expert or anything. She is a great volleyball player who married a surfer and she wrote a little about how she thought a woman should be submissive with her husband at times. It got a lot of media attention because everyone thought that was awful to say and so that's why I picked it up. I believe a woman has to be feminine and a man has to be masculine or there can't be any respect in the relationship.
I can't really say much about it because it's not that type of book, you know? But she did have a whole chapter on exercising because she says it's "the key to everything" and I dont know about everything but I think it can solve a lot of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment